The Neuro-Developmental Center was formed in 1980 to provide a private practice alternative for children needing comprehensive developmental evaluations and treatment.
• NDC provides individualized and interdisciplinary evaluation and treatment of a wide range of learning and developmental needs.
• The specialists at NDC hold advanced degrees, training, and licenses in the fields of clinical psychology, developmental neuropsychology,occupational therapy, physical therapy, and speech/language pathology.
• We also offer specialized tutoring services for children with academic weaknesses, particularly reading, writing, math, and organizational skills.
Professionals at NDC maintain their own individual practices;
however we have the ability to develop multi-disciplinary evaluation
and/or treatment programs to meet the needs of children with complex diagnoses.
• This includes children with autistic spectrum disorder, as well as children with other medical or neurological disorders that impact development.
• In addition, a large proportion of our services are directed towards the needs of more typically developing children with specific learning or developmental challenges, including dyslexia, sensory processing disorder, attention deficit disorder, giftedness, and other specific learning disabilities.
• Psychotherapy, parenting support, and counseling services are available for children experiencing emotional/behavioral, anxiety, frustration and depression, or who are experiencing stress due to life changes such as divorce in the family.
All kids are different-We help them all shine!